As some oof you know, I got a pressure cooker recently, if you still don’t have one, go here and get one now, it’s a very important tool in this recipe.
Anyway, I decided I wanted to try to convert my Apple Monkey Bread to a pressure cooker recipe, and that is what brought me to today’s creation, this awesome Apple Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread.
I was a little afraid that it wouldn’t work, or that it may be too gooey or sticky. I was just winging it, but my Apple Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread turned out amazing! Just look how beautiful it looks.
If you try making Apple Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread please come back and let me know how it went.
- 2 cans Pillsbury Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls
- 3 med green apple, peeled, chopped
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ cup butter, melted
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together, make sure to mix well. Set aside.
- Peel and chop all of your apples. Set aside.
- Open a separate your cinnamon rolls, put icing to the side. Cut into pie shapes. Each piece should have 4 pieces.
- Toss apples and cinnamon rolls together with the cinnamon sugar and butter.
- Put all into your springform pan.
- Add 1 cup of water to the bottom of your pressure cooker.
- Cook on high pressure for 20 minutes and then use quick release for the pressure.
- Allow to cool.
- Take a large plate and put it over your pot and flip to remove.
- Pour the icing that came with the cinnamon rolls over the top of your bread.