Beer Braised Instant Pot 30 Minute St. Louis Style Spare Ribs
Tonight’s dinner was these Beer Braised Instant Pot 30 Minute St. Louis Style Spare Ribs paired with some of my 4 Minute Cheesy Macaroni and some green beans to finish it off.
As always the I was amazed at the magic of the Instant Pot.
This was my first time using my instant pot to make ribs, and other than throwing them on the grill in summer instead of the oven, and cutting the time whenI do that, I probably will never cook them any other way again.
They stayed moist and fell right off the bone! And 30 Minutes, you can’t beat that, especially for Beer Braised Instant Pot 30 Minute St. Louis Style Spare Ribs.
- 1 slab of St.
Louis styleSpare Ribs
- 1 cup of your favorite beer (i used Budweiser)
- ¼ cup of Apple cider vinegar
- 1 c your favorite bbq sauce (i used Sweet Baby Rays)
- Drop in your trivet
- Pour in liquid
- Arrange ribs on the trivet
- Lock on lid and close valve
- Cook high pressure for 30 minutes and quick release
- Remove ribs from the pot onto a baking sheet, cover
sauceand broil for 5 to 7 minutes.