Not Your Grandmothers Chicken Parmesan Recipe! #onepotmeal #recipe
- 1 box Linguine noodles
- 1lb Chicken boneless skinless thighs or breasts Diced
- 7 to 8 fresh chopped basil leafs
- 13 to 15 Grape or Cherry tomatoes halved Or Large can of diced tomatoes
- 5 Garlic Cloves Sliced
- 1 Large Onion
- 1 Cup Italian bread Crumbs
- Pinch of Crushed Red Pepper
- ½ tsp Italian Season
- Parmesan Cheese
- 1Tbs Butter
- 1 c water
- Take half of the butter and melt into a large pot. Add bread crumbs. Brown crumbs, they will smell like toast when ready. Toss them in a bowl and put to the side. Add remaining butter to pot, cook chicken till done. Drain and add everything else Bring to a boil and cook till noodles are al dente.
- Serve with bread crumbs and Parmesan sprinkled over top. Add salt to taste.