Fun and Easy Melted Snowman Bark
Looking for a fun and easy treat that the kids can help with? Check out this Fun and Easy Melted Snowman Bark. With only a few ingredients you can have the cutest completely edible melted snowman ever. I thought this was a wonderful idea and it was really easy to do. Because there is no strategy for placing the pieces even the littlest person in your house can help with this treat.
My kids really enjoyed these, and they made the 6-year-old giggle. You could add a piece of licorice if you want to add a scarf.
Thank you for reading my blog, make sure to follow me on social media so you don’t ever miss a post, and join our Facebook groups
- 2 bags of white chocolate chips
- pretzel sticks
- mini Reese's cups
- starburst orange candy
- mini chocolate chips
- red and green m & ms
- Melt white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in 30-second increments, stirring in between until all melted and smooth.
- Pour onto a wax paper lined baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Place chocolate chips for eyes, pretzel sticks for arms, m&ms for buttons and Reese's for hats.
- Place in the freezer for 15 mins to cool.
- Carefully break your candy into pieces that include a single snowman.