As you know I am pretty much obsessed with my Instant Pot. I have never made any sauce from scratch but decided to give alfredo sauce a shot.
At this point, I have pretty much sworn off store-bought sauces from here on out. Using my Instant Pot for me means, cooking fresh a lot more and way less processed food.
The more I learn the more excited I get. I have been freezing leftovers and they taste absolutely phenomenal the second time around. I hope you try this awesome recipe.
- 1 8oz bar of cream cheese
- 2 c heavy cream
- 6 oz grated parmesan cheese
- 4 leaves fresh basil chopped
- ¼ c fresh Parsley chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 4 chicken breast cubed
- 8 oz small shrimp
- 2 c broccoli
- Use the saute function.
- Drop in the stick of butter and allow it to melt
- Add cream cheese and
- Slowly add in heavy cream
- Add parmesean cheese
- Wisk until creamy and all cheese is melted
- Add all remaining ingredients
- Cover and cook on high pressure for 15 mins and quick release.