Instant Pot Loaded Cauliflower Soup
If you have been following me, then you know that I have been trying out a low carb life. I had fallen off for awhile, but tonight I am back with a bang!
And if you are looking for more pressure cooker recipes go here.
- 12 bacon strips
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1 head cauliflower, separated into florets
- 32 oz. cans chicken broth
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces Veggie cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 16 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 TBS almond flour (can use all-purpose flour)
- Extra bacon, sour cream, and cheese for garnish
- Use a blender to chop all veggies.
- Set your Instant Pot to saute and brown bacon.
- Add butter and chopped veggies and saute about 5 minutes.
- Switch to high pressure
- Add all other ingredients saving half the cheese.
- Cook on High Pressure for 30 mins, natural release.
- Spoon into a bowl and top with remaining cheese.