Keto Chocolate Pudding
Enjoy delicious chocolate pudding anytime. Not only is it healthy, but it is low carb so you do not have to feel guilty for eating.
Recently, I decided I was going to change my eating habits. I have tried several diets and fads until I found the one. I love eating Keto. In case you did not know, keto is basically a low carb diet. Your body will also produce ketones in your liver, which produces natural energy. It is on the newer side, so a lot of products are not “keto friendly”. I have started coming up with my own recipes for everyday products I love and enjoy.
One of the first ones I remade was chocolate pudding, cause come on!! What girl doesn’t love chocolate?! This pudding is very easy to make and uses products you will probably already have in your pantry if you are already dieting. My kids can’t even tell a difference. My Keto Chocolate Pudding is easy, delicious and half the calories of regular chocolate pudding. Also, you can add in fresh fruits or nuts for a twist on this classic pudding.
Let’s get to making my Keto Chocolate Pudding. To make them, you will need the following ingredients:
- Serving size: 4
- Calories: 95
- Fat: 6
- Saturated fat: 6
- Trans fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 0
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 8
- ¼ Cup Russell Stover Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Bar shavings
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Cup full fat milk
- In a saucepan over medium heat, mix the dark chocolate, coconut oil and milk.
- Stir for 6 minutes or until the batter is evenly combined.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool down for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover it and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Pour into glasses and top with chopped nuts and whipped cream.
- Serve and enjoy.