Low Carb Crustless Pizza With Shrimp, Feta, and Tomato
Pizza is normally off limits when on a low carb diet. Not this one, nope uh uhh. For the whole pizza, there are only 16 grams of carbs.
Wow, I know right! I was so excited to try this recipe, and let me tell you if glitter had a taste this is what it would be.
Until about a week ago, I would have never, ever thought I could live a low-carb high-fat lifestyle. I still have so much to learn, but I am well on my way. Check out the recipe, and let me know what you think!
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese
- ¼ cup tomato
- ½ cup shrimp
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- Preheat a nonstick skillet to medium heat.
- In one even layer add 1½ cup of cheese to the skillet.
- Add all toppings ending with the remaining half cup of cheese.
- Let cook until the edges of the first layer of cheese is starting to brown around the edges.
- While you are waiting fill the sink or large pot with cold water.
- Once the edges start to burn remove it from the heat and place the bottom of the skillet into the water until you stop hearing the sizzling sound.
- Take a fork and gently go around the edges of the cheese to loosen and it should slide right out of the pan.