One Pot Chicken Parmesan In the Instant Pot
I have done one pot chicken parmesan but never in the Instant Pot. That recipe is here. I have been on this wild mission to convert everything I can to the Instant Pot and so far so good.
If you have been following me, then you know I am pretty well obsessed with this thing. I am honestly hoping to get a second one soon and start prepping meals for the entire week using my Instant Pot.
I can’t believe I waited so long to get one, when I think about how much time its saving me, I get a little depressed about how much time I wasted without it. Check out the recipe below and let me know what you think.
Note: I had a few clumpy noodles, I just removed them, there still were plenty left for the dish, I am going to have to try and figure out how to prevent this. All in all it still turned out amazing.
- 4 Chicken boneless skinless breast frozen
- 7 to 8 fresh basil leafs chopped
- 25 to 30 Grape or Cherry tomatoes halved
- 5 Garlic Cloves Coarsely Chopped
- 1 Large Onion
- ½ Cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 jar of your favorite sauce
- 1 Cup Italian bread Crumbs
- Pinch of Crushed Red Pepper
- ½ tsp Italian Season
- Parmesan Cheese
- 1Tbs Butter
- 1 Cup water
- Add chicken to your IP
- Add Noodles (i used
- Add water
- Add jar of Sauce
- Add all other ingredients (Except bread crumbs and butter and parmesan) and stir again
- Put on the lid and cook high pressure for 20 minutes and manual release
- Melt butter in a pan and toast bread crumbs
- Serve topped wit
parmesanand bread crumbs