Blueberry Croissant Puff recipe
If you are looking for a great breakfast treat for any special occasions, then you are in the right place. This flaky croissant, and blueberry puff recipe >recipe is actually a great treat for any breakfast or brunch occasion. You could variate by using different berries. Check out the recipe below.
- 3 large croissants, cut up
- 1-1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- Divide croissant pieces evenly among 10 (4-oz.) ramekins; top with blueberries.
- Beat cream cheese, granulated sugar, eggs and vanilla in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in milk; pour into ramekins. Let stand 20 min.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Bake desserts 20 to 25 min. or until set in centers. Serve warm sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Prepare cream cheese batter as directed; pour into 9-inch square baking dish. Let stand 20 min. Bake in 350°F oven 35 to 40 min. or until center is set. Serve as directed.
Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.