I’m always looking for a quicker way, a quick way to make this or a shortcut for that, and I have to say the person who discovered the crinkle cookie was mad smart. There are so many ways you can make them and even more ways to decorate them, this time, I chose to make Bunny Butts.
With easter right around the corner, I decided to do some cute lil bunny butts! Way too easy, and these would be a super fun project to do with the little people. You can mix it up and use whatever cake mix you like for this awesome recipe.
While you’re her make sure to check out some of the other great recipes on the blog, you can also subscribe to my newsletter here and never miss out on anything!
Make sure to share this cute idea with your friends, sharing is easy, there are buttons right there to your left to help you out, and I would love to see photos if you make these!
- 1 box your favorite flavor box cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup cooking oil
- green sugar
- large marshmallows
- mini marshmallows
- white frosting
- In a bowl add cake mix, eggs and oil.
- Mix well.
- Preheat oven to 325
- Take a nickel size portion and roll in your hands into a ball.
- Place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before removing from the cookie sheet.
- Ice each cookie creating a small mound.
- Gently roll in the sugar.
- With a pair of clean scissors cut 1 large and 2 small marshmallows in half for every 2 cookies.