This is one of those unbelievably easy recipes. It’s done in mere minutes and only has 4 ingredients for these Chocolate Chip Strawberry Box Cake Cookies. Check out my other recipes while you’re here!
Chocolate Chip Strawberry Box Cake Cookies
- 1 box Betty Crocker Delights Super Moist Strawberry Cake
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup cooking oil
- 2 Hershey’s Bars (chopped)
- In a bowl add cake mix, eggs and oil.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Remove from the refrigerator
- Preheat oven to 325
- Take a nickel size portion and roll in your hands into a ball.
- Gently press each ball into the chopped chocolate and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before removing from the cookie sheet.