Shrimp Fried Cauliflower Rice
I am loving this diet more every day because there are so many meals you can make that are low carb. Like this Shrimp Fried
My kids are very picky, my 6 year old loved it and my 17-year-old son asked me how I got it to taste like “real” Shrimp Fried Rice. I didn’t include the recipe for cauliflower rice but here is the one I used. I actually made 2 heads into “rice” and froze them as prep for other meals after I saw this post here.
I have an amazing passion for food like it’s unreal, it has caused me great pain and some weight in the past. Now I can diet and not have to eat stuff that tastes like poop.
The crazy thing about low carb is I thought I would die like I love pizza and chicken alfredo and lasagna, but I have been able to come up with low carb versions of them all.
If you like this Shrimp Fried Cauliflower Rice and are looking for more low carb/keto recipes. Make sure to click the little envelope up top and subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a great recipe or post!
- 12 oz(s), Mini Shrimp
- 12 oz(s), Peas and carrots – Frozen
- 1.50 tsp(s), garlic minced
- 2 cup(s), Onions, raw
- 2 large, Egg
- 5 cup, Cauliflower (riced)
- 1 tbsp(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon, Soy Sauce
- 2 dash Salt
- Heat wok or large skillet with oil on med-high heat
- Saute veggies, garlic, salt, and pepper until the veggies thawed and cooked through.
- Add in shrimp and soy sauce and cook through.
- Add all to the “rice” and mix together
- Scoot to one side.
- On your empty side of the pan, scramble eggs.
- Mix together and serve.