Low Carb Starbucks Copycat Iced Caramel Latte
This Low Carb Starbucks Copycat Iced Caramel Latte tastes amazing and is only 1 gram of carbs, and if you are a coffee drinker like me, and on a low carb diet, again like me then this will be right up your alley!
I am constantly on the lookout for things that are low carb and also taste great. I refuse to allow my coffee to take a hit because I want to lose weight.
There are tons of sugar-free options out there when on a LCHF diet. This recipe includes some of my favorites.
If you have not tried these Folgers Flavors Coffee Enhancers you have to do it soon! They are a great way to add flavor without adding carbs and or calories.
Check it out.
My nutrition information came from Myfitnesspal.
- 1½ c of dark roast coffee
- ½ c Ensure Active Light – Vanilla
- 1 Squirt of Folgers Flavors Caramel Coffee Enhancer
- 2 tbs of heavy whipping cream
- 4 packets of Splenda
- Pour coffee into a large cup.
- Add Ensure, caramel flavoring and heavy whipping cream.
- Fill with ice.