To prevent the balls from having flat tops, fill a medium bowl with dried beans, then stand the freshly dipped pops in the bowl before refrigerating as directed. Store in tightly covered container in the refrigerator.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- ½ cup multi-colored sprinkles, divided
- 1-1/2 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER’S White Chocolate (6 oz.), broken into pieces, melted
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Insert lollipop stick into center of each ball. Dip 24 balls in semi-sweet chocolate; top with half the sprinkles. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Repeat with remaining balls, white chocolate, and remaining sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.