Spaghetti Squash Recipe
The reason I decided to make this Spaghetti Squash Recipe, is that I have been trying to eat healthier. I decided to try spaghetti squash the other day and it was amazing. The parsley in the recipe gives is such a wonderful flavor! I am enjoying healthier eating and trying out new things. Stay tuned for more great recipes, or better yet, you can subscribe to my newsletter over there on the right, at the top of the sidebar. Check out my recipe and let me know what you think. Check out my recipe and let me know what you think. If you are interested in more healthy post check out the recipes here.
I decided to make my Spaghetti Squash With Spinach, Tomato, and Mushroom.
- ½ Spaghetti Squash
- ½ c tomato
- ½ c mushroom
- 1 c cooked spinach
- 1 T fresh parsley
- ¼ c onion
- 2 T olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350
- Drizzle olive oil on the squash and place on a baking sheet cut side down
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, just until fork tender
- Chop all remaining ingredients and saute over medium heat and set aside
- When squash is done, run a fork along the inside of it to remove the spaghetti
- Top with the sauteed veggies and serve