As soon as I made my Not Your Fathers Rootbeer cupcakes, I knew I needed to try some made with the Henry’s Hard Soda, and OMG!! They are moist, delicious and flavorful. This Orange Cream Cupcake Recipe feature Henry’s hard orange soda, vanilla pudding and a box of cake.
It is very simple to eat and sooooo good. Check out my other recipes and sign up for my newsletter so that you never miss one of my great recipes.
- 1 box white cake mix
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup cooking oil
- 1 Henry’s hard orange soda
- 1 box vanilla pudding
- white frosting
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put cupcake liners in the cupcake pan.
- Mix all ingredients and mix till smooth.
- Fill cups ⅔ of the way full.
- Bake for 23 minutes or until a toothpick or fork comes out clean,
- Top with frosting and enjoy!