Watermelon Juice Recipe
- (1) Seedless sweet small watermelon, refrigerated until used, to be cold
- *If you are using a large refrigerated watermelon with seeds, you will need to cut out the seeds before you blend.
- Chop the watermelon into quarters.
- If there are any seeds, remove them.
- Use a small knife cut the watermelon into chunks.
- Place the watermelon chunks into your blender and whirl to make the juice.
- It should be thick and perfect as it is, but if you want to water it down a little, use pure organic coconut water.
- Optional; Garnish with watermelon slices.